Sunday, November 4, 2012

Project # 10

Progress Report On My PLN

For project # 10, I am supposed to start the process of developing my PLN or personal learning network. I have decided to use iGoogle to create my PLN. It definitely took me a while to figure out how I was supposed to do it. After watching videos and looking at examples, I was finally able to get it started. Of course it is not finished, but I am slowly adding the tools that I will be using. So far, I have added the essentials. I have added Facebook, Twitter, Google, Google Maps, CNN news, my email, Skype, and many others. These are all different communication tools that I use on a daily basis. As I use other tools, I will add them to my PLN. It should be interesting to see everything I have by the end of the semester.
internet sources

No comments:

Post a Comment